Monday, July 6, 2015

Apps I've Been Loving #1

Screenshot taken with my phone

I've been playing soo many amazing games on my phone lately that I really wanted to share them with you! :)

The reason why this post says it's #1 is because I thought it'd be a nice idea to share from time to time what apps I've been loving, so that you might consider getting them or even recommend similar ones :D. So let's just get started...

By the way, this first list will consist only of games, and they're all free! :D


Hello Cappuccino
By AppsTree

Cover art

I'm a sucker for cute games where you have to manage little coffee shops or restaurants, so I started looking for one and found this. It's incredibly cute! You have the nicest little place where you can sell all kinds of drinks and food, get friends to help around at their coffee place or have them help you, decorate the place the way you want and so much more!

The only downside to this is that, if you don't collect the food/drinks short after they're ready, they'll get spoiled. And I'm not a huge fan of games like that, where you have to pay attention to your phone 24/7, because I just don't have time for that and, on top of that, it just stresses me out. But other than that, I love this game!


Hello Seafood 2
By AppsTree

Cover art

After I started playing Hello Cappuccino I loved it so much that I went to see what other games the developers had released. I found Hello Seafood and Hello Seafood 2, so I just went with the newer version, and guess what... food doesn't spoil if you don't collect it soon!!! Don't you just love it when people fix the only things that keep you from enjoying something a 100%? I can just go back to my game and the food will just be there, waiting for me.

It's pretty much the same concept as the other one, and you can hire different kinds of people who specialize in different kinds of food (I think this was a nice touch). You can also complete orders to sell with your bike or boat, feed little animals on the street and add side dishes to your food. The art is as cute as Hello Cappuccino's. 


I LOVE PASTA
By Pati Games Corp

Cover art

If you love Hello Cappuccino or Hello Seafood 2 you'll just love this one. Your dad buys a little restaurant and decides to travel around the world, leaving you to take care of the place. I'm surprised how many things this game has to offer! Not only do you prepare all different kinds of pasta, but you can also open little shops to sell coffee, flowers, etc. for your friends to manage, get to throw parties to get lots of rewards, recommend wine to customers, decorate your restaurant, play cute mini games every time there's a new dish you have to learn, customize your employees' looks... Ugh I mean...!! SO many things, it's so good!!! And the art is adorable. Just get this thing, just do. Thank me later.


Bonbon Cakery
By Kairosoft Co.,Ltd

Cover art

Why oh why, whyyyyy does Kairosoft release so many good games?! I just can't believe how good they always are, I LOVE these people. And their style is so cute! The bad part is that you have to pay for most of them. BUT this one's free! Hurray!!

I've played a lot of their Lite versions, they're like a short demo so you can get to play a game before you actually buy it, which I think is an amazing idea. One of their Lite games I've played more than once is Pocket Academy Lite. And yes, yes I know it's always the same thing with the lite version, but I don't care, I can't help loving it so much. It's one of my dreams to get the full version of Pocket Academy. Seriously.

So in Bonbon Cakery you own a little patisserie and you have to get creative making up recipes to make sweets your customers might enjoy. There are also contests to attend, a truck to sell your products even when you're away and different suppliers to choose from. Really cute game :3


Waldo & Friends
By Ludia Inc.

Cover art

Yes, that Waldo. Not much explaining to do here, I think a lot of you may already know Waldo (he's called Wally where I live though). When I was younger I had a bunch of books of "Where's Waldo?" (still do) and they're so entertaining! My sister and I found this recently and we love it.

For those of you who do not know Waldo, it consists of very detailed illustrations where you're challenged to find the things they tell you to. It's pretty fun :)


Special Mention
Ayakashi Ghost Guild
By Zynga
File:Ayakashi Ghost Guild -Fantasy Card Game1-.jpg

Let me tell you something: I'm a programmer, I'm an artist, I'm a gamer. So when I find an amazing game with beautiful art I just go bananas like no other!!! Games like this one are what always inspires me to design my own characters and be better at drawing. And I really admire people who create great games like all the ones I've mentioned in this post, because I know programming is no easy task.

I downloaded Ayakashi Ghost Guild a few months ago and enjoyed it a lot. This is an actual gif of me when seeing all the beautiful, beautiful art:


I also loved the fact that the women didn't all have huge watermelons as breasts. Because seriously, let's grow up, people.

Then I saw that there were no more updates or events and started wondering what was going on, since they really kept it up to date. Apparently they just stopped working on the game according to some people online, I don't really know much about it, but it's a real shame, I enjoyed this game so much. Hopefully it comes back one day.


And that's it! I hope you liked some of these and might enjoy playing them :) I had so much fun writing this!

Do you know any other similar games?

Thank you for reading! Bye-Bye! 

20 comments:

  1. These all sound fun! Thank you for sharing ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear!
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these apps sound great! I love cutesy games! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post! What cute apps!!!!

    Kiss
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know.

    With love, Nastya Deutsch ♡
    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      Sure thing, your blog is amazing! :)

      Delete
  6. Very nice app! I'm your new follower # 66, if you like come on my blog. ^ - ^

    www.thebeautybymisst.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thank you so much for the support! I'll go check out your blog :)

      Delete
  7. nice your post :)

    new post
    FASHIONBYJEJE

    have a good day
    a kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait, thank you SO MUCH for this post, Carla. I'm always in a good app deficit. No one app has really held my attention for awhile now, but the apps you recommended all look extremely cute and fun to play. I'm off to download them now! :)

    Julia Anne @ Peach Print

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! It's really hard to find cute apps like these! :(
      That's great, I hope you like them!! :D

      Delete
  9. I used to love playing Diner Dash! It was so addicting! Are these restaurant games similar to that? If you haven't tried Diner Dash, you should! Seems like a game you would like. :)

    Sam @ Sharing Inspired Kreations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I loved to play that game!! They're not exactly the same, but I can see people who like Diner Dash liking some of these :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...