Saturday, May 7, 2016

My Recent Drawings #3


It's actually been a while since I last made one of these posts, so I thought I might share my latest drawings with you today. I hope you like them! :)

Made with pencil and colored pencils.

Eddie Redmayne has really beautiful features, so I couldn't help draw him as Lili from The Danish Girl :)


Sabrina Gym Leader by carla-ng
Made with colored pencils.

I'm one of those people who used to LOVE Pokémon when they were younger (I still play the video games), and I remember really loving the episodes about Sabrina. She was definitely my favorite Gym Leader. Of course, I gave her a kind of dark and creepy look.


Agatha by carla-ng
Made with pencil and colored pencils.

This is my relatively new original character, Agatha, and she's a 95-year-old vampire.


Bad Witch by carla-ng
Made with colored pencils.

Another original character, and this is actually an evil one :) Her name is Bad Witch.


AHS Coven - Cordelia Foxx by carla-ng
Made with pencil and colored pencils.

I loooove American Horror Story, my favorite season so far is Coven, and I really liked Cordelia's eye evolution (if we can call it that?). I couldn't choose just one look of hers to draw, so I chose these two :)


Samantha by carla-ng
Made with pencil and colored pencils.

And yet another original character (I've been enjoying designing a lot of characters lately), and she's a blood-thirsty cheerleader called Samantha.


AURORA by carla-ng
Made with pencil.

If you follow me you'll know that I really like AURORA (you can see the post I wrote about her here) and, as soon as I saw her, I knew that I had to draw her one day.


Some sketches:




Deer Girl by carla-ng

Butterflies by carla-ng

You can always follow me on Instagram if you want to see what I've been drawing :)

Thank you for reading! Bye-Bye! 

15 comments:

  1. Wooow this is beautiful!! You're so talented,I love it! :*
    I just followd you back :D
    beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      And thank you so much for the support!! ^-^

      Delete
  2. These are absolutely amazing! You should go into doing illustrations for books.

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Cat Hampurr Subscription Box April
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I've actually thought about that! It would be a really cool thing to do :D

      Delete
  3. These are so great! I love the first one. I sure do wish I could draw like that. 😀 My art skills are nil. Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you!! I'm really glad you like them ^-^

      Delete
  4. Hi dear! You blog is very nice..so, I follow you now with GFC(n. 113)and twitter. Follow me back, please?
    Have a nice day..Kisses!

    http://myspaceofbeautybygiada.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thank you so much for the support!! ^-^

      Delete
  5. You're an absolutely amazing artist! Thank you for sharing your drawings ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you like my drawings ^-^

      Delete
  6. I LOVE these posts! My favorite is the one from The Danish Girl. And you captured Aurora's fragile face really well!

    http://bookwormscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so glad you think so!! ^-^

      Delete
  7. Carla, Carla, I will NEVER stop LOVING your drawings like crazy. They're so well done. Honestly, they look so appealing to the eye and everything. You've mastered drawing various characters, various eyes and even the realistic face as well. I love your colouring and I have to say - I was closely expecting these because I have intense trouble drawing hands when I draw my manga. But you really have nailed hands and teeth which sometimes prove to be a difficulty to a lot of people. Love these <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your amazing comment, Olivia!! ^-^ Hands and teeth are very hard to draw indeed! I'll be honest with you though, I still have an awful time when it comes to drawing hands :P but as long as you have a picture for reference, it's all good! I usually take pictures of my own hands just the way I want them to look and then use them as reference, starting to do so is one of the best things I've ever done haha.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...